Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Chrystia Freeland and the Global Elite - Davos 2024 Edition

For those Canadians that pay attention to Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland's connections to the global elite through her position as a member of the Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum, it appeared that she was not going to attend this year's Davos cluster*ck which is being held between January 15th and January 17th, 202 .  This seemed to be a fact based on her publicly released itinerary for Monday, January 15, 2024 which looked like this:

 

 

...and her itinerary for Tuesday, January 16, 2024 which looked like this:

 


Unfortunately, and not terribly surprisingly, her itinerary for Wednesday, January 17, 2024 looked like this:

 

 

I'm just guessing but I suspect that her "private meetings" on January 16th were being held at the Ottawa International Airport where she caught a business class flight to Switzerland.

  

The only question left to ask is whether Canadian taxpayers are funding Ms. Chrystia "I'm not in a conflict of interest because I say that I'm not" Freeland's 2024 trip to Davos as they did in 2023:

 


Chrystia Freeland - a prime example of "rules for thee but not for me because I'm special".  But, don't forget, she doesn't need a car because she can walk to the subway.


No comments:

Post a Comment